Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Finally!

Yes, we have actually been so busy that I have not had time to post any photos. Okay, the real truth is that I have forgotten my camera for all of our events! So, here's a few photos and a recap of our last week. We spent 2 nights in Bend last week for Mike's grandpa Chet's funeral. Unfortunately the babies did not get to meet Chet but I know that Chet's watching over all of us now.
We stayed with my friend Patti in Bend and the boys had a great time. They swam in the pool in the backyard twice and got to play with some new toys! And the best part was that they were phenomenal travelers!!! Not one bit of fussing in the car. Whew!
Lets see, what else? Mostly just running errands and doing some school shopping and stuff.
Oh, and probably the biggest news of all - yes, Zachary is starting to walk! Last Friday he took his first steps. Yesterday he took 4 in a row! And Tyler has mastered the stairs and can make it up all 17 in seconds! So its been interesting here, to say the least (which is the nice way of saying that I'm pulling my hair out) and now Mike has the flu. I'm just praying that we don't all get it. The boys wore their new Mariners t-shirts today, compliments of Sandi and Irvin (thanks!). So, here's some photos of them eating real food (yes, we've moved on to that 'I only want your food' stage) and then of them in their shirts. (Uh, yes....what a terrible picture of me but ignore me and look at the child only. I took about 97 photos trying to get one decent one of Zach and he kept making a beeline for the camera so other than this one, they were all blurry!)
Tyler shoveling the food in....
Zach's having a good time with blueberries and watermelon
Isn't he cute in his shirt? (I tried to cut me out but it didn't work!!!)
And yes, Tyler is adorable too.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Yay!! A new post. I'm seriously addicted to blogs. I check them at least once a day sometimes, more!! I've been going trhough Sommer withdrawls ;) I know, I'm a dork. But you have the cutest boys!!! The real food stage doesn't get any better. It goes from you feeding them to "issa do it, issa do it" NO NO NO! more moomy's food even though they have the exact same thing on their plates! It's fun though!
Honestly, I love the walking phase. No more "cleaning the carpets" and they can hold your hand and walk anywhere!!

Tina McAdams said...

oooh, the walking stage! That is a fun one. Their hair is growing so fast...and they're so cute, of course! You're a cutie, even if you have a silly look on your face...don't crop you out of your pics. We like to see you too. :)