Thursday, August 23, 2007

Baby Curls

I am having a hard time coping with the fact that my boys are going to turn 1 in less than a month. In fact, I think 'complete denial' pretty much fits. And just as hard is the knowledge that it is time for my boys to get a haircut. I just can't put it off any longer. So, next week are the first haircuts. Yes, I will probably cry. Anyhow, tonight Tyler woke up from a nap and his hair had the cutest curls ever so I just had to get a photo.
********
***As a side note, I had to come back and add that I am not going to cut off those beautiful curls....he is just going to get trimmed around his ears and forehead. Mike and I chatted and the curls are STAYING!!!***

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I say let those curls grow and he can be a rocker dude!

Glory Laine said...

Don't cut them. Fight the clean cut look your police husband demands. Let thier inner punk come out I say. (Tobin has always been clean cut, as soon as it hits his ears he is at the barber shop.) It always make me sad though.

Melissa said...

Just as a side note, I talked to Mike and I am SO NOT CUTTING those curls! He will get trimmed around his ears and his little bangs but that is it!!! Those baby curls are gonna GROW! Zach on the other hand has no curls and looks much better with the short straight hair I think.

Glory Laine said...

Yeah! I feel like doing a victory dance.

Tina McAdams said...

The curls are cute :D