Thursday, August 2, 2007

Concert Pianists in the making!

Okay, how excited am I about this? I have been playing the piano alot lately practicing for a wedding I've got next weekend. The boys love it when I play! They have shown a lot of interest in the keyboard and piano so today I figured I'd better get some photos. I hope this is a sign that they both want to be concert pianists!
Group photo at the keys
Tyler sits really still and bangs away, listening to the music he makes
Zachary just thinks its cool to bang on the keys
Tyler has always been really drawn to the grand piano for some reason. He always heads straight for it where Zach hasn't found it yet, or at least hasn't figured out how to play the keys.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Tyler seriously looks like he knows what he's doing! How adorable!!

Tina McAdams said...

I can see it now...family concert series staring Melisaa, Tyler and Zachary.