Monday, August 13, 2007

On the run again

Well, it seems that the boys are finally feeling better. Thank goodness! I thought I'd put up some photos of the boys now that they actually look like they are back in the land of the living.
Here's Zachary and my keys. He loves keys!
And Tyler actually smiled for the camera for once!
Okay, this was just so funny that I had to put it up. Zachary had been standing up and was taking steps when he fell down. This was him in the process of falling down, which he thought was pretty funny.
And yet again, Tyler with a smile on his face!!!
Tonight is Mike's last night with the Sheriff's Office. I wanted a photo of him and the boys before he left for his last shift, but Tyler was still sound asleep, so its just dad and Zach. Mike starts with SPD on Monday and I am so proud of him and excited for his new endeavor.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Yay for Mike. We are all so excited that he's going to SPD!!!

Glory Laine said...

He's going to look great in blue!

Tina McAdams said...

Congrats to Mike, that is exciting. Melissa, Tyler has your smile :)

Princess Jessie Pants said...

I didn't know Mike was switching! That's great - tell him congratulations!!