Thursday, November 22, 2007

Being Thankful

Since I have started this blog, I have used it primarily as a way to show pictures and share stories of the boys growing up to all of my friends whom I don't get to see very often. Other friends of mine who have blogs write so beautifully, so passionately and emotionally, and I so admire their thoughtfulness and gift with words. Me, on the other hand, not so much. I rarely get deep into any posts. I just don't have the brain power for it anymore! Or at least I don't by the time I sit down to write on my blog!
But since today is Thanksgiving, I wanted to take a minute to thank each of you. For if you are reading my blog, it is because you care about me and my family. You are a great friend and although I don't see you near enough, I appreciate you. You have all stood by me through the tough times, through the changing times, through my infertility, through my hormonal-ness (is that a word?) after the boys were born....and I thank you for it.
I have so much to be thankful for. A loving husband, 2 beautiful boys, Matthew and Kathryn, a home to raise my family in, family and friends....God is good.

2 comments:

Glory Laine said...

God is good. I have so enjoyed your blog. I love seeing pictures of the boys into everything. Make me feel like.....my house. Keep up the blogging. Oh and I didn't get a final word if you were able to come on Tuesday. I'd love to see you and introduce you around.

Tina McAdams said...

Melissa, we're so blessed to have you and your family as part of our family (friends become family around here!). I love when people ask who is the friend I've known the longest, I get to say YOU! Thank you for blogging so we can keep in touch, since we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like. God Bless You!