Monday, November 5, 2007

Always into things

Tyler is my trouble-maker. He is very mischievous and is always into things. He's also figured out how to find something, mess around with it, wait until he gets his brother interested in it, and then manages to walk away before mommy catches them so Zachary always looks like the guilty party. I have a feeling this little man is gonna give me lots of headaches.
Today I was going through clothes that I had tucked away for winter in the boys' dresser. I had emptied out the side drawer and look who managed to take advantage of the situation:


He thought it was pretty fun to open, close, open, close the door until mom finally decided that she needed the space back.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

He is such a monkey!!!

Tina McAdams said...

I wish I was small enough to still fit in a cupboard!