Saturday, June 23, 2007

Inside Looking Out

I know you all probably get tired of hearing this when you read my blog, but I just can't help saying it again. I love my boys so much! Every day I just love them more and more. Last night was the first night that I missed bedtime. I was at my 10 year high school reunion (I will write another post about that in a few days!). So I didn't get to see my boys until this morning. But I survived, and so did they. Grandma and the boys had a great time! Anyhow, I just miss them terribly when I am gone. They are so cute and funny and just make me feel good being with them.
This morning, dad was out in the yard doing yard work. The boys crawled over to our french doors looking out onto the deck and decided to check out what dad was doing. They love their daddy! It was so cute that I had to run upstairs for the camera, race around to the side door, go out on the deck, and get some photos. You'll notice in the reflection that I am in my robe and bare feet. Try to ignore that part and focus on the cute little boys.
Aren't they adorable?
Tyler with his funny face just cracks me up!
Then Zachary decided to crawl under the coffee table and look out at me from between the bars.
And of course, whenever he sees a camera, he can't help but smile!

2 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Very cute photos (as usual). I hope you had fun at your reunion - can't wait to hear about it. Thanks again for hanging out on Friday - it was great fun!!

Tina McAdams said...

I love that they're not camera shy! It makes for great photos and of course great memories. I can't believe it's been 10 years either!!! We're having ours in August and the time is just flying by!