Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dirt in the Eye

So, here is a recap of our last few days:
My best friend Trish helped me get out the paint and make a project for the boys' grandpa. I thought it turned out really well! And surprisingly, we really didn't make too much of a mess with the paint. We gave this to Grandpa Miles a week early since he'll be gone on Father's Day.
Then last night, Tyler decided that it would be fun to pull a plant down off of a plant stand. And let me tell ya, it made a mess! Potting soil went everywhere! I had no idea there was so much soil in that little pot. The poor guy had soil in every nook and cranny of his little body. Unfortunately his eyes were also filled with dirt. He had to hop in the shower with daddy to get the dirt out, and still his eyes were full. We had to dig the dirt out of his eyes after the shower. I thought for sure my child was going to go blind, but, today he seems just fine. I guess I need to put the plants out of reach!
This morning the boys got a new toy! It's an activity walker! It's to help the boys learn to walk. Tyler has figured out how to push it and walk behind. I think it should be a neat activity for the boys. Here's some photos:
Tyler and Zachary inspecting the new toy
Zachary approves!
Tyler thinks it's pretty great too!

1 comment:

Tina McAdams said...

I love the foot prints. That is a great gift. He'll cherish that forever.

Glad you were able to get the dirt out of his eye and every other cravis of his body and the carpet and the...you'll be finding soil for a week!!!