Friday, June 15, 2007

In The Box..........

Today Kathryn decorated a big box. She labeled the sides 'Rain, Rainbow, Sun, and Moon'. She and the boys played in it for quite a while this afternoon. Here are the boys playing in the box with their toys.
Tyler banging on the wall (he loves to bang!)
Zachary crawling in and out
Tyler thinking about which way to go
Zachary climbing up and posing for the camera
In other Sommer news....Zachary got his 4th tooth yesterday! He got a front tooth on top. He's got 3 on the bottom and 1 on top. Tyler still just has the 1 on the bottom. He'll catch up some day! The boys will be 9 months next week. I can hardly believe it!
And yet another cool note.....my sweet husband entered me for a contest with a local radio station. It was a contest to give away spa gift certificates. You had to write in 50 words or less why your wife should win the prize for being a good mom. Mike entered me a while back and I got called today and I won a prize! I won a $100 gift certificate to a day spa. Yippeee!!! Thank you Michael for entering me in the contest. I can't wait for my spa day!

4 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Very cute pics! Spa day!? How fun!! Where is it for? Do you get to pick your treatments? How fabulous.

Glory Laine said...

Wow! Go Mike. See if you can get a copy of his essay and post it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd love to see what Mike wrote!!!! That's almost better than the spa day. I did say ALMOST

Tina McAdams said...

That is so cool!!! Congratulations...on both the spa day and of course having a wonderful husband. I'd love to see what he wrote too :)