Sunday, May 27, 2007

Swimming, Eating, and Sleeping......

My little boys are tired! We have done so much this weekend! Zach and Tyler were so tired that they actually fell asleep on the bed!
First, on Friday when I got home from my one work day of the week, we went outside with Dad and did some gardening and watering. Since it was so warm, the boys got to eat frozen bananas, which they love! Discovering that the boys love to eat frozen bananas in their mesh feeders was a great thing for me. I can get a good 30 minutes of something done while they eat away! So this time they got frozen bananas outside!
Then Saturday morning we went to our swimming lessons! The boys love to swim. Well, I guess 'swim' isn't the right word. Be held in the water by Mommy and Sandi is more like it! They love to splash around.
Here Zach is holding himself up on the wall all by himself! Tyler is more fascinated by the ring than anything else.
And of course since his brother did it, Tyler now had to show us how he can hold himself up on the wall also!

1 comment:

Tina McAdams said...

Too fun! Glad they like to swim, and great job getting them started so early :)