Thursday, May 17, 2007

I didn't know Puffs could be so entertaining!

Well, the Sommer household is not too fun right now. Both boys and mom have nasty colds. I have never gone through so many kleenexes in my life! The boys are just miserable and it seems as though there is not much that I can do to comfort them. I have not had much sleep this last week, and neither have they. Here you can tell they look a little out of it.But, despite that, we did have some fun yesterday! I introduced them to the dissolvable Puffs. My boys absolutely LOVE food. They take after their father. Tyler will eat anything, and he just wants massive amounts of whatever it is. So he was completely thrilled to have something else to eat! And, he easily fed himself! But after we were done, I found Puffs stuck places on his body for about the next two hours! He had them in his hair, in his ear, stuck to his back...I have no idea how he did it!
Zachary on the other hand wasn't too sure what to do with the Puffs. Each bite he just looked at me like I was torturing him. Each time a piece would go in his mouth, he would puff up his cheeks with air, and blow through sealed lips, making this spitting / blowing sound. It was absolutely hysterical! He also decided that it was fun to throw the puffs on the floor and watch mommy pick them up.

We will have to try some more Puffs again today and see what happens!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That's hysterical!! I'm glad that Tyler enjoyed them. Zach's face is priceless in that picture. He'll get the hang of them. Wait until you try ziewback toast or biter bisquits. Larissa made such a huge mess with them both but loved chewing them down to nothing.