Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My beautiful boys

My beautiful baby boys
Zachary & Tyler 7 months old
Here they are making a big mess on my floor!Hi everyone, thanks to my good friend Kelli, I have started a blog. I will admit right up front that I have no idea what I am doing, so this could be interesting! My goal is to update this regularly so that I can easily share pictures with you as the boys grow. I cannot believe that Zachary and Tyler will be 8 months old in a few days! It seems as though they were just born yesterday. They are the absolute joys of my life. I am so blessed. Zachary has 2 teeth and is crawling and takes the world head-on. He is such a flirt and will smile at anyone! Tyler is a bit more reserved with the smiles, but is the most easy-going baby ever! He is just starting to crawl and still has no teeth. He loves to bounce! He never tires of it!

3 comments:

Tina McAdams said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you have a blog! I look forward to keeping up with you. Your boys are darling, I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Tiffany said...

What cuties! Look at the sparkle in those four eyes!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Yay for your blog!! Great photos - I can't believe how big they are getting!! Maybe I will get to see them tomorrow night?! :)