Friday, April 24, 2009

Transition

Our house is in transition now, which I hate. My OCD is overwhelming me. I am the type of person that once furniture gets placed in a room to my liking and the room is decorated, it stays that way until I move or something major happens (new furniture or something) that would require me to make a change. My mom used to move our furniture around about once a month. Just because. She still does it at her house, in fact. And I just don't get it. Anyway...so we've been needing to get new beds for the boys and Matthew for probably a year. But I have put it off. Well, now with a baby coming, I can no longer put it off. So Mike and I went shopping this week and bought new beds. Oh, and the most amazing crib bedding for the baby! But those pics will come later. Anyway, we are still in the process of figuring out where everything will go and moving things around. The boys' room is so crowded with their new bunk bed and the crib. But, it is what it is. As we get rooms finished up, I will post pics, but in the meantime, here are some pictures of the boys in their new bed for the first night.



No comments: