Sunday, April 5, 2009

Parents vs. players

Matthew's basketball team won the championship game a few weeks ago. It was amazing! Even though it was only 8th graders playing, they were amazing! I hope Matthew sticks with basketball in high school. For the final 'game' of the season, they had a parents vs. players game. It was hysterical! Mike was so geared up to play, and Matthew was a tiny bit nervous, I think. I tried to take a bunch of pictures, but they all came out blurry since they were moving so fast! This is the best one I got.
During the breaks, the boys and Kathryn got to play on the extra court.

Both boys love to have Mike pick them up and dunk the ball.
Unfortunately they always want me to do it too when daddy's not around, but there's no way I can even come close!!!
The players ended up beating the parents by 50 points, by the way. It was such a fun night just to watch all of the kids have fun on the court with their parents.

No comments: