Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lets Meet In The Middle

Seriously, are my boys weird or what? This is another midnight picture. I actually left them there until 2:00am so that I could show Mike when he got home because I thought it was so funny, then we put them in their own beds.

In other non-child-related news....I started playing the piano again this weekend for the worship team at the church just right up the hill from us. I LOVE IT! It is so good to be back with a band again and using my gift. The boys love the toddler room, Kathryn gets excited as we near every Sunday, and Matthew actually likes the teen program! So it seems to be a hit all around. And the greatest part is that it literally is about a 2 minute drive from us, or probably about a 20 minute walk. Our neighbors go with us each week too, and lots of Mike's co-workers go there, so it seems to be a great fit.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So they actually fell asleep that way? Seriously? Too funny!