Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Football Comes To An End

Tonight was Matthew's last football game. And let me tell ya, it was cold outside! Matthew's 8th grade team won their game and he did a phenomenal job! The highlight of the game was him catching a pass and running the ball in for a touchdown! And he also had several great tackles!
Matthew is #25 and is just a GIANT on the field compared to everyone else! Good job Matthew for a GREAT season! Can't wait for West Salem High School football next year!
And I have GOT to get off my tushie and get these boys in toddler beds!!! They want to sleep together but it is just too crowded in one crib for the both of them, so tonight, after I put them in their rooms and raced off to watch Private Practice, Kathryn came and told me that they were out of their cribs. So when I went to check on them at commercial, they were both trying to sleep on the floor right outside Kathryn's bedroom door. So I went ahead and caved and made them beds on their floor.

1 comment:

Tina McAdams said...

I love how he sleeps with his little tushie up in the air! So cute! Nice job to Matthew on the touchdown!!! Yeah, high school football is fun. My stepson is a sophomore on the varsity team. We enjoy watching his games.