Thursday, September 11, 2008

Left Brain vs. Right Brain

My children are two totally different beings. Which is quite entertaining, but sometimes it just amazes me. Same environment, same parenting....and two totally opposites. But I am so glad for that. I want them to be individuals, but they are definitely close to each other. Lately they have decided that they sleep in each other's cribs. So funny! And then when Zachary wakes up he climbs in his own crib with Tyler. They keep me laughing every day. They'll be 2 next week. Can you believe it?

The boys love music. They love their Baby Einstein video that has cymbals and drums in it, so tonight I got them a little set. And just to show you how different these two are, watch how each of them 'plays' the cymbals.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh I almost got them a set exactly like that for their birthday! I'm so glad I went with my other choice! Glad they have fun with it though! Bet you are really never gonna get any peace now!