Monday, April 16, 2012

My little T-ball players

I love sports. Just absolutely love them. There is nothing better than watching your child be a part of a team and make friends and learn such a fun game. The boys are playing their first season of T-ball and have an amazing coaching staff. :)
This is the Dodgers team. This is the great sign that a few moms and I made one night at my house. Love it! We will put it up on the fence at all of their games.
This is at Opening Ceremonies where the T-ball teams get to parade in to show off their signs.
Pretty soon the boys will be too big to ride on big sister's shoulders!

First game, and such beautiful weather! It is the cutest organized chaos I have ever seen! I am really excited for this season. We have some great friends on the team and I love that the boys get to play with them.
Tyler is #8 and Zach is #2. For those of you that know me well and know my weird obsession with even and odd numbers...I am very glad to say that when the coach tried to give Tyler #9, I was able to protest and get him an even number. Bless you, Coach Craig. Odd numbers bug me so bad!!




Go Dodgers!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Does that mean you will have one more kid to make your family total 8 instead of 7? ;)