Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Mike & Kathryn!!

This week we are celebrating Mike's 45th birthday and Kathryn's 13th birthday. We had a little gathering on Sunday to celebrate.
Grandma Meredith and Emmet gave Kathryn a beautiful Bible that I know she will cherish.


Matthew and Tyler wrestling around...I am not sure who enjoys it more, Matthew or Tyler.
Kathryn got some wonderful presents from family and friends.

Kylie eating her cake on the floor. Not sure why she wanted to be on the floor....

Silly Zachary.
Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people! I cannot believe Kathryn is 13. She was just 1 the first time I met her. I could not have asked for a better big sister to my children. She is amazing with her passion and love for Christ and has grown into an amazing young woman that I admire each and every day. Mike....well....he's just still grumpy at his old age. :) Just kidding. Love him too.

No comments: