Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Tree & Presents

This is Michael asleep on the bed with Tyler laying on top on him watching TV. Nice, huh? Mike is the boys' human pillow most of the time.
Here's a picture of our very full Christmas tree. You can see the train under it. That's Tyler playing with the train and the village and all the other cars down there.

Kylie loves the ornaments. This is her showing me the Little Einstein's Rocket.
Somehow I didn't turn this picture, but it is her showing me Tinkerbell.

And since I had the camera out, she wanted to show me her Tinkerbell lunchbox. This is her 'say cheese' face. : )
This is Tyler showing me how he lined all of the presents up around our dining room and piano room. I wasn't sure where we were going to stack the presents since we couldn't put them under the tree, so he solved this dilemma by making a line around the 2 rooms. He is slightly OCD like me. Poor kid.

No comments: