Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!
Some of my pictures are still on my mom's camera, so I will have to post the pictures of the cookies for Santa and the carrots for the reindeer in the next week or so. Santa visited and left lots of goodies at our house this year.
Miss Kylie was the first kid up this morning. Can you tell she isn't quite awake yet? I love her Santa jammies. So cute!
Santa brought the boys each a Nike mini basketball. They were pretty excited!
We had to wake Tyler up and he wasn't quite ready to get up. He was a little shy for the first few minutes.



For Christmas morning, my parents were here as well as Mike's dad Dave, who recently moved to Burns. The grandkids were all very excited to have all their grandparents here!







The boys were very good helpers this year and wanted to be in on all the action! Kylie got a baby doll bed and she was trying it out for us.


No comments: