Monday, December 5, 2011

7th Anniversary at Depoe Bay

7 years ago, on December 4, 2004, I married Michael. I am so lucky that he has given me 3 amazing children, plus allowed me to parent my 2 amazing step-children, and stay home to raise them as I have always dreamed. For our anniversary, we were able to to escape to Depoe Bay with friends to enjoy each others' company without screaming children constantly needing my attention. I have never seen the Oregon Coast so beautiful. It was as clear as could possibly be with no wind and about 53 degrees. Just amazing.
This was the view from our room. It was amazing!!!
The rest of the pictures were taken at our resort on the lawn out front of our room. These seals were really enjoying the sun.


Our wonderful friends Mike and Shari

No comments: