Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dance Team

Oh my, summer is proving interesting. It's amazing what kids come up with when they have LOTS of time during the day to scheme. Tyler has figured out all sorts of tricks to 'hide' from mommy to avoid naptime and bedtime. He burrows under the sheets in our bed or goes into a bedroom and closes the door. Oh, and today, a new one....under his crib with his blankie and milk. And Zachary loves that Kathryn is home all day and drags her around constantly. Tonight the boys got into a food fight, throwing one stupid onion ring (yes, fried food....we had a fast food night....I feel like all I've done this week is cook!!!) back and forth to each other's trays. Finally I had to intervene and take away the darn thing!

Anyway....I had to get a recording of the boys dancing. Well, Zachary anyway. Tyler was in charge of keeping the music playing on the control panel (he loves any sort of buttons). And you can hear Kathryn singing in the background. We should take our show on the road!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, they are just having TOO MUCH FUN! I love the dancing!!! I look forward to dancing with Diego...I have many many memories of dance parties I would have with my Niece and Nephews and they have so much fun...plus they get a little tuckered too!!