Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time Has Flown By....

Gosh, it's been quite a while since I posted anything new on here! We've been really busy lately! Lots of sports, lots of running around, lots of playing outside when we can.....last weekend we went to the Ag Fest and had a great time. The boys loved the animals! Everything that had 4 legs and was furry was 'Dogggggieeeeeee!' to Zachary. It was too cute. He'd squeal with delight every time he touched an animal.
Yesterday I came home from work and found out that while with Grandma, Zachary had learned a new phrase. Much to my dismay, it was not 'Mama, I missed you' or anything like that. He said 'Crap, crap, crap!' Hmmm. Apparently while the boys were playing the grand piano, one of my crystal pianos that sits on it for display got knocked over and broken and my mom said 'crap, crap, crap!' which Zachary instantly repeated. My innocent child has now been corrupted by potty language! ; )
Tonight we played in a Pampers box. Always entertaining.

Zachary loves to touch his nose and say 'noooosh'

Tonight I made hot dog wraps and french fries for dinner. The boys love mustard and ketchup, thanks to their father. I actually stripped Tyler before I put him in his chair because the results were bound to be messy otherwise, along with the shirt getting terribly stained.
Tyler decided to finger paint on his tummy with the condiments



1 comment:

Tina McAdams said...

Ha Ha Ha...thank you!!! This post totally made me laugh and I needed that today. Of course, I was waiting to see the video of him saying "crap, crap, crap." hee hee