Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Not Much Goin' On....

.....at our house lately. It's amazing what one little cast does to pretty much bring a household to a halt. Poor Tyler. He is so frustrated. He can't do much of anything! One good thing is that this has forced him to play by himself much more. Zachary has always been really good at that; Tyler, not so much. But that seems to be changing as he can't keep up with anyone else right now so he just sits and plays.

But, now, he has figured out that since he has to sit on the floor, he can THROW things and get attention! Pretty much anything he can get his hands on he throws. I think its his way of acting out with the cast on because he's never done that before. But I will say, I am quite impressed with his throwing arm! (Although not so much when he drills me with something upside the head). Mike is still hoping for a pitcher out of the two, so maybe he'll be it. So, here is an example of his 'pitching' from today.

And then there's Zachary. Like I said, not much is going on at our house. The highlight of his day was stuffing coupons under dad's dresser. But let me tell ya, he was absolutely fascinated with shoving the papers under, dragging them out, and shoving them under again. And yes, I had to record this too. I was feeling guilty for not posting for over a week! But let me tell ya, I haven't had much to work with!

2 comments:

Tina McAdams said...

Boy, Tyler is getting around pretty good with that cast. He does have quite the arm...good luck on the pitcher, Mike! Zachary is so cute...glad he has those little arms, to get the papers out from under that big, heavy dresser!

Tiffany said...

I like the little spin at the end that Tyler does with is cast. Maybe he'll become a break dancer before he gets that thing off. Zach and Tristan are so much alike. Tristan does the same thing with my wallet. Pulls cards out...puts them back in...out...in...