Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese it is!

Today we took the boys and Kathryn to Chuck E. Cheese. I figured that on a Sunday evening, it might not be too busy. I know, I know....what was I thinking? It was a madhouse! But I still managed to snag a few pictures even in all the chaos.
The boys love straws and had a ton of fun with the tiny ones.

You will notice I'm wearing my glasses. If you know me well, you know that I never wear my glasses in public. But, I have been wearing my glasses for a week now because I am having LASIK surgery done on Tuesday! Yippee!!! So this should be the last time you'll ever see me in glasses!

The boys weren't too fond of the rides yet. They mostly liked looking at the lights and everyone else running around like crazy.




Chuck E. Cheese was dancing to the music and lights and Zachary just stood and pointed the entire time! So cute!

Kathryn started out with 100 tokens and ended up with 538 tickets. Not bad!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a brave soul for steppin' out to Chuck E Cheese on Sunday night! Looks like a fun trip!

Good luck with your Lasik!! Eddie had it done last January and it has been fabulous for him! I hope you and Mike took advantage of the personal choice spending account at Salem so the money is pre-tax! Yippeee, no more glasses or contacts!!

Tiffany said...

You know, in all my life, even my "kid life" I've never been to a Chuck E Cheese. I have no idea what the hoop-la is about but I'm sure once Tristan gets older I'll be drug there.

So...are ya gonna have a burial service for your glasses once Tuesday is over?

Tina McAdams said...

Congrats on the lasik! So exciting. Be sure to keep us fellow contact and glasses wearers posted. I'd love to do it to someday.

CEC...fun, fun. Whatever happened to the good old days when we were small enough to go in the ball pit, and it wasn't tainted with child urine and throw up? ha ha