Saturday, March 1, 2008

Haircuts? Yes, please.

Tyler and Zachary desperately need haircuts. I mean, desperately. The good news is, they're getting haircuts Monday afternoon. Take a look at this snazzy hair! This is 'post-nap' hair. As soon as I opened the door to their room, I laughed hysterically and had to run for the camera. This photo doesn't really even do justice to what happened to his hair during those few napping hours.
And then there's Tyler. If one was looking at him from behind, one might think he was a 'her'! Yes, blond hair and beautiful curls. Lots of them. Let me tell ya, its shaggy though! They're going to look like completely different toddlers after haircuts this time!
And in other news....I am excited that the garage sale season has begun. It seems that I have become somewhat addicted to garage sale-ing! Lucky for me, my friend Tiff, also a stay-at-home mom, seems to have become addicted as well. We went two days in a row this weekend! We're going to have a ton of fun this spring and summer with the 3 boys, looking for those 'precious items that I just can't live without!' We didn't buy too much this weekend, but today I did get a few fun things. I got a Sesame Street Elmo inflatable ring for the pool (and for indoor play as you will see below) and a vacuum that is so cute!


The inflatable ring has many uses, as you will see. Pillow, hoop to climb through, a flotation device even out of water. Zachary wore it around his waist for a good portion of the evening. Too funny.

1 comment:

Tina McAdams said...

Oh girl, I am right there with you about the garage sale-ing. I love it!!! Great finds, by the way! Can't wait to see the boys' new haircuts. Loves...