Friday, March 21, 2008

Lego my Eggo

Today was Easter Egg dying day! And Lego building day. Here are some photos of the events:
The 13 yr. old was smiling away until I said 'group photo' and you'd have thought I wanted to pull his teeth with my bare hands or something! But that's okay - I was just excited that this event wasn't 'too lame' to take part in.




This is Tyler's favorite new thing to do while in his high chair. I'm not sure what he's trying to say here...'You're all annoying...be quiet!' Or 'seriously people, I am so ignoring you!'. Either way, it makes me laugh every time so I had to get a photo. Where do kids learn these things?

Then the boys decided to build. Zach and Tyler just love Matthew and love building with him. Well, I should say 'tearing down whatever Matthew is trying to build'.

Here you can see the black cast that went on a few weeks ago. The black is for Michael, obviously. I thought the blue was so pretty, but no. We had to have a SWAT cast. Go figure.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh to be 13. I remember when I was 13. I knew it all, parents totally sucked, and I didn't think I'd ever get any independence.