Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The time has come....

I have decided that it is time to reclaim my body. After 14 1/2 months of breastfeeding, I am done. I have weaned the boys to one feeding a day, but I just haven't been able to give up that morning feeding. Too precious. But, it is time. Monday, when the boys got up, Zachary got my Boppy out from under the bed and brought it to me and I thought hmmm, smart kid. But, although I am sad about quitting nursing and the realization that the boys are no longer my babies but my little toddlers, I am excited to reclaim my body. However, with this comes the realization that my body will never ever be close to what it was pre-pregnancy. But stretch marks and sagginess and all, its a beautiful reminder of the changes my body went through in order to grow my miracle baby boys.
___
Here are a few cute photos. Yesterday Mike was putting up the Christmas lights outside and this chair looks right out the windows. Zachary laid his head down on the ottoman to watch Daddy decorate the house. Too cute.
And here are my little monsters 'sharing' the big chair

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I know we've talked about it, but I need to get some more tips and details on how the weaning process goes...