Friday, December 14, 2007

Bundle up!

Last Sunday we went to my parents' house in Molalla. While there, the snow started falling. We decided it was the perfect opportunity to get the boys outside! So we bundled up and tried to put stocking hats on the boys. Yeah right. My boys do not like hats. We tried to get some photos outside all wearing our dorky hats, compliments of grandpa, and here you can see the outcome.


Hats are nowhere to be found...


Tyler barely cuddles with me anymore, yet here he snuggles up with Daddy. What gives???
And Zachary playing with his beloved Elmo phone while watching the Hunting Channel. Yes, that's right....the Hunting Channel. Somehow Michael and my father ruled the remote and I saw more deer and elk shot in one afternoon that I could have ever imagined.

1 comment:

Tina McAdams said...

And the men wonder why we try to steal the remotes from them!