Saturday, October 29, 2011

Denial...


..................I am in complete and total denial. How did this happen? How did Kathryn grow up so fast into this beautiful girl who is 12 going on 16? Kathryn was 1 when I first met her and 5 when I married Mike. And now I am worried that I am going to have to beat the boys off with a stick! Or Mike's shotgun. Either way....it isn't gonna be pretty. Kathryn had a dance at school last night and she and her friend Shianne had a great time. In 6th grade, she said they just mostly stood around and there wasn't much dancing (which was fine by me) but she said that last night she danced the whole time. I am drinking a glass of wine right now as I type this so I don't have to think about the years to come and the possibility of boyfriends.







No comments: