Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rock Climbing Wall

I have become the worst blogger lately. I used to try to update it regularly, and then our computer went into the shop for what seemed like forever, and I kinda lost my blogging mojo. I will try to get back into the routine. We have been really busy in January, which is good, but at the same time, I am pretty tired. Matthew is still in the full swing of basketball, Kathryn has been busy with school and choir and dance, and the little ones have had tons of playdates and trips places like the zoo and the Gilbert House and the Kroc Center. Mike is now on a swingshift schedule, so he works from 4pm to 2am. It is sure nice to not have him on graveyard, but sometimes the evenings get awfully long when I am by myself with the kids. But, it is still better than graveyard. I started playing the piano again at church on the worship team once a month so that has been really nice, and Kathryn and I volunteer in the little kids' Sunday School rooms at least once a month. We are definitely keeping the calendar full!
-
When we went to the Kroc Center this week with the boys' new best friend Jaycoby, they had the rock climbing wall open after we swam. Tyler tried it but didn't really get too far, but I was really impressed with how high Zachary got!





No comments: