Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tri-Cities!





We just got back from a trip to Tri-Cities to see my dad's side of the family. We don't get up there often enough. I miss the family up there! My Aunt Dori is just amazing with horses and the boys were dying to ride one.





This horse is amazing with kids! Aunt Dori uses him to take handicap children for rides. He's so gentle and didn't even bat an eye with the 3 kids around him! Kylie just adored him too.











































































The boys had the most amazing time riding him! We are very thankful for Aunt Dori!














Kylie even got to ride the horse, which she loved! She loves animals. Aunt Dori's dog, Kody, a chocolate lab, was so gentle and amazing with Kylie.









Here she is pointing. She points at everything right now.










And this was so cute! Probably the only time they have sat this close touching each other without fighting!!




















































Thank you Aunt Dori for a WONDERFUL experience! And an awesome stay in your beautiful home!












We then got to go visit my grandparents and it was so good to see them. I miss them! I wish we were closer.













Cousin Erin with Zach, Uncle Roger, and Grandpa Mac











Grandma Rose, Kylie and I












Uncle Roger and Grandpa











Dad, Grandpa, Kylie and I





1 comment:

Sharlee said...

Looks like everyone had so much fun!! Horses are so much fun!