Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sleepy girl!



I was gone this morning signing the boys up for swim lessons and left the kids with our awesome babysitter, Megan. When I got home, we played for a few minutes and I fed the kids lunch. Kylie was apparently very tired!!





She is almost 10 months old now and I love this little girl SO much!! I am so blessed to have her!







We have been busy lately, but mostly with medical stuff. We all got a bug, and it turned nasty for Zachary, Kylie, and I. But we are all better now, so hopefully I will be better about blogging. Only one more day of preschool left, and a week and a half of school for Matthew and Kathryn. We hope to do lots of camping this summer, and Kathryn will spend a week at church camp. Matthew already has football and summer basketball practice each day, and summer football camp is quickly approaching. He went to a college recruiting event today in Portland for football and he is so excited. We are looking forward to a very busy but fun summer!!!

1 comment:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Oh my word - that is too funny!!! I love that she fell asleep in her food. So cute!!

Glad you're all feeling better - let's get together soon.

xoxo