Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kylie's first pool day

Wow, summer is here! Finally! It was in the mid-80's today so we got out the backyard pools and played in the water for hours!











I was worried that the water would be too cold for Kylie since it was straight from the hose, but she loved it!!









I love this pic, so sweet of my little girl snuggling with me. I love her so much! I am so grateful for my kids, all of them!! We have the best family of 7 ever!!
















Kylie even ventured into the boys' pool! Until they all saw her in there and came splashing in and scared her off! : )






We had the double slip-n slide set up too!























And this is Kylie's princess car. She absolutely loves it! I love having both the boys and girls and seeing how different they are, yet how much they all love each other and can play together! I'm feeling very blessed today!







No comments: