Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts


I love Mother's Day. I am so lucky to have such amazing children. I am so very blessed. God could not have given me a better family. I am also blessed too for my mom who is such a great grandma to my kids.

Kylie found the ribbon off the boys' presents they made me.


The boys made me these handprints at preschool. I love them! They are so proud of them and keep carrying them around the house until I catch them and make them set them down. : )


My sweet father-in-law sent me these beautiful flowers to recognize me for Mother's Day. They are beautiful and I was very thankful for his generous gift and for remembering me on this day.





And I got to get a pedicure today! So excited! I got an hour to myself to read, got beautiful toes, and am now ready for our trip to California next week!




Just had to throw these pics in....my irises are blooming in the front yard. Here's a few of them....













1 comment:

Princess Jessie Pants said...

What a fun weekend!! So glad you got your toes done. Call me when you get back from CA & we'll play. Have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day & vacation!! xoxo