Monday, December 21, 2009

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!!!



Oh boy, did we have a busy day today! It was Christmas Baking day! Kylie got to spend lots of time in her exersaucer today watching us. Thankfully she LOVES it and will play in it for hours!











We started off by making 12 dozen sugar cookies. Oh my, what a task!











Then we made 9 dozen Russian Tea Cakes...yummm, my favorite!














Such big helpers! I was pleasantly surprised at how much they helped and didn't cause too much extra work.













3 dozen snickerdoodles rolled in green and red sprinkles






























5 dozen peanut butter blossoms














And then onto the task of frosting and decorating the 12 dozen sugar cookies!!!

















What fun, what fun!
























































This is only my kitchen counter...my dining room table is filled with cookies! I am set for the parties throughout the week! But I hope to not make any more cookies for a long, long time. : )


Tomorrow is our annual Gingerbread House Building day!

No comments: