Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brother/Sister Love
















When I found out I was pregnant, I was worried that the boys would be really jealous of a new baby. Boy, was I wrong! Not once have they displayed any jealousy towards Kylie. In fact, Tyler has become quite the little protector of her. Zachary loves her to death, but he is content to say hi and then move on to what he was doing. But Tyler's whole world seems to focus around Kylie right now. He picks out her jammies every night, he gets me diapers for her, he helps me get her dressed, he helps prep her bath, if she even makes so much as a peep, he runs to me and tells me she wants to eat. When she gets up in the morning, he races to her and kisses and hugs her. Now that she can hold on to rattles and small toys, he always makes sure she has one handy. Last night, she was on my lap and was holding on to one. Tyler was sitting next to us. She dropped her toy and I picked it up to give it back to her and Tyler stopped me, took the toy from my hand, and told me that it was Baby Kylie's toy, not my toy, and that I had to give it back to her right away. I was cracking up! It was so cute! I just absolutely love that he is her little guardian. I hope it stays that way!

No comments: