Monday, October 26, 2009

First Preschool Field Trip - Pumpkin Patch

So, today was probably the nastiest weather day we have had this month, and of course it was the day for the boys' first field trip with preschool to the pumpkin patch. It was absolutely pouring with sideways winds. After loading them in the car to head to school, I had to go back inside to change because I was already drenched. But the boys were so excited so I sucked it up and endured the weather. : ) I absolutely love their preschool program because it is at least 1-on-1 with the high schoolers. Today was no different. We had 3 people assigned to Zach & Tyler so I got to really just stay in the background and help when needed and let the high schoolers do all the work. It was fabulous!



This was the boys' first time on a school bus. They were SO excited!









Snack time!











Slide time!















Tractor/hay ride time!
















The boys (and I) each got to pick a pumpkin, a gourd, and an Indian corn.



























They got to feed the animals, which they absolutely loved!






















Zachary was fascinated with the pigs.





















More play time!




(PS...I have no idea what is wrong with Blogger...I can't seem to change the photos around to get them to line up!!! Grrr....)

No comments: