Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wish Me Luck

The four kids and I are going to the beach this weekend with my parents and my aunts, uncles, and cousins. Mike unfortunately has to work. I really like my house. I like my routine in my own little world. I am feeling challenged slightly about this trip, about the boys sleeping in their pack'n plays that they can now climb out of, about a 3 story house and not knowing what to expect with how the boys will do. But I need to get over it as we will have a great time and I need to learn to 'go with the flow' with the boys. So send good thoughts my way and wish me luck. Pictures to follow next week!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Luck to you. You will probably need it! I felt the same way about my trip down south and I feel the same way after coming back!