Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quirky!

Zachary is so quirky. He is so much like me. He will probably be diagnosed some day with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder like his mother (although I am undiagnosed but ask anyone that knows me well and they'll say I have it!). He is just such the organizer. And if he does something once, he'll do it over and over again. His latest trick is to open his closet door where he has his little car garage set up and stuff the elevator chute with diapers. He does this constantly! I'll come in, find the diaper holder empty, and go straight to the closet. Why he does this I have no idea. I don't know where he even figured out how to do it, but, he does it time and time again.

What quirky things to do you or your kids do?

3 comments:

Tina McAdams said...

Does my stepson leaving the toilet seat up count as quirky!?!?! hee hee, probably not. :)

Tiffany said...

It's a diaper garage! He's a genious and as soon as he is old enough to get a patent he'll make you rich.

Journal Swag said...

They are growing SO quickly!! How darling they are! I love your new blog background!