Saturday, April 5, 2008

So good!

Ah yes, my night was sheer bliss. It doesn't get much better than this. Babysitter....road trip with my best friend....dinner out (which I got free. For some odd reason, I ordered a burger at Red Robin. Yes, a red meat burger. I have no idea what was happening there. I guess I was living on the edge. I ordered it very well done and when I took a bite, I swear I heard the cow moo. So, I got a new burned burger at no cost at all)....a Coors Light to drink during the concert (this too is very rare but I figured that since dinner was free, it freed up some money to have the beer)....wonderful music....not to mention that the singers weren't bad to look at....dessert after the concert....sheer bliss.
Our seats were fabulous! About 10 rows off the stage. Close enough to really oogle the boys.
Rascal Flatts and the band
Fireworks
Taylor Swift. She is 17 years old and writes all of her own music and is fantastic! I was really glad to get to see her.

2 comments:

Tina McAdams said...

Sweet!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!! Glad you got to have a good time away from it all :)

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Yay! Looks like you had a splendid time!! So glad!

Hope to see you soon!!