Sunday, December 8, 2013

Salem PD Christmas Party

Well apparently I skipped right over November!  Oops!  We had a great Thanksgiving and have SO much to be thankful for!!  I really am so blessed by my family and I can't imagine life without each one of them.
 
Yesterday was the Salem PD's Kids Christmas Party.  This is one of my absolute favorite events of the year....and unfortunately Mike and I had to miss it this year.  We went to Cheney to see Matthew's first play-off game.  Grandma stepped up to the plate big-time to take the kids to this event.  Each child gets a present from Santa.  Kylie and Zachary dressed up in their fancy clothes and Tyler insisted on wearing his EWU shirt because it was game day for Matthew.  He's definitely loyal.  All of the kids were so excited about their gifts from Santa!
 






No comments: