Tuesday, September 11, 2012

1st day of Kindergarten

Today was the boys' first day of Kindergarten.  I have to say, I have honestly been dreading this day for almost 6 years.  I know that once they start school, they never stop, and then they're gone.  Matthew will be gone after his school year this year, so I know the boys have now started that process of not being home with me everyday.  = (   But, they were pretty excited so I am hoping for a good year.



 Tyler is showing his tooth that he lost last night.

 Kylie wanted a picture taken as well as I think she felt a little left out of all of the attention.  She'll start preschool next month so she'll have plenty of attention then.

 On our way!









They didn't even look back.  Once we hung up backpacks and they found their seats, they waved goodbye, and then the teacher kicked the parents out the door.  I teared up a bit watching then, but, never 'officially' cried as I didn't let any of those tears escape!

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

Kindergartners!! I can't believe it! They will love it.