Sunday, September 18, 2011

The big #5 - Batman!!

5 years ago today, our world changed when Zachary & Tyler entered it. Let me tell ya, after being on bedrest for what seemed like a really long time, and feeling like there was no way I could possibly get ANY larger, I was really ready for them to be born. Baby A (Tyler) was born at 12:23am and weighed 5 lbs. 12 oz, and Baby B (Zach) was born at 12:35am and weighed 5 lbs. 11 oz.

Yesterday we had a Batman Birthday party at the Gilbert House, and we were so blessed to have such great family and friends attend.



My amazing neighbor Shari made cupcakes for the party. And let me tell ya, I am not an easy client. "Let's do this, let's do that! Batman here, Batman there." And of course by 'Let's", I meant "you" so poor Shari was a saint to make cupcakes. I owe her tremendously and they came out amazing and tasted fabulous! I ordered Batman rice paper toppers but they couldn't be put on until right before the party, so here is my Mike and her Mike putting on the toppers.


They came out fabulous!















Batman Pull-String Pinata.





Batman candles, so cool


I just can't get enough pictures of these cupcakes. I love them.


There was no shortage of presents, that's for sure.
















Miss Kylie was one tired girl. She played hard and snuggled even harder with Grandma. She insisted on wearing her pink tutu for the party.








Kids and candy. Craziness.


Papa found the boys tucked up in this little hidey-hole and snapped a couple good pictures.












Happy Birthday, Boys! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: