Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Preschool Graduation, year #2...one year left...

Today was a big day for the boys. Not as big as this day will be next year, but still a big event. Today was this year's preschool graduation. And although the boys will be back again next year for their 3rd and final year of preschool, most of their good friends were 'on the other team' of kids wearing black graduation caps which means they are going to kindergarten next year. The boys are having a hard time with the thought of not going to kindergarten with their friends, but, their birthday is 9 days past the deadline and they will be able to still keep their old friends and make new ones.


I love their preschool, Titan Tots. The graduation ceremony was so cute! They even had donuts and drinks afterwards!







This is the boys' favorite teacher, Nikki. I am very glad that she is only a sophomore and will be around the next few years to babysit for us.


This is the boys' best friend Jaycoby. He is 'on the other team' who is going to kindergarten next year, but luckily I like his mom alot so we'll have lots of playdates still, no doubt.




After school we went to Applebees with Jaycoby and their other good friend Aliyah to celebrate the day.













The boys insisted on their certificates and hats being up on the mantle. So cute!


I must confess, I actually forgot my camera for graduation, but that previously mentioned friend pretty much rocks, so she took these pictures for me until Mike arrived with my camera. Good thing I have smart friends!





This was the walk down the red carpet during the ceremony








1 comment:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

You have more pictures than I do! And it is pretty dumb that J is on "the other team".