Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt #1

These are my 3 little snugglebugs. This is what my house often looks like at 4pm each afternoon. A bit of milk and a few minutes of waking up before the evening fun begins.

We went to an Easter Egg hunt last weekend. It was cool because the sponsor was collecting food for the food bank so that was really neat. It was also at the football field at West Salem High School so the boys thought it was pretty cool to get to be on "Matthew's field." (obviously this was not a challenging hunt for the eggs) Kylie didn't quite know why we kept giving her this basket, but I think she figured it out by the end. Waiting for Peter Rabbit (aka poor 18 year old who either volunteered or was told to put the bunny Halloween costume on and go entertain the kids)
Sisters (um, doesn't Kathryn look older than 11?? I am a bit scared for when she starts dating....oh wait....that's another TWENTY YEARS....)



Checking out the loot! If you will notice, Matthew is right there in the thick of things. I later realized he went through and picked out all the good candy so there was none left for me! I mean, for the kids.


1 comment:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

That looks like so much fun!
(and yes, Kathryn looks like she is 14. Keep that beauty locked up.)