Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Rollin' and a Laughin'

Kylie is up to all sorts of new tricks now that she is 5 months old. She loves to laugh...especially at peek-a-boo or when you tickle her tummy. She also absolutely loves her exersaucer...she'd stay in here for hours if I'd let her! Tonight Kathryn decided to play peek-a-boo with Kylie and when she started laughing like crazy, I had to get the camera.


And Kylie also loves to roll. She loves being mobile, and I have to watch everything on the ground in her sight or she'll be into it and putting it in her mouth. I will set her down on one side of the room and look a minute later and she's already over to the other side. The nice thing is that she loves to be on the floor rolling around so much that I can leave her there for quite a while and she entertains herself!

No comments: