Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Who, me???

I had to share these with you. This is Tyler's 'Who, me?' face. He gives me this look when he knows he's doing something he's not supposed to and he tries to get all sad and reflective so as not to get into trouble.
He knew it was almost time for bed since he had to get his jammies on, so he raced into my bedroom, threw all of the pillows on the floor, and climbed right in, then gave me 'the look'. Sorry bud, no luck. You're not sleeping in my bed!!!
And just a few sweet photos of Zachary for you.
He's playing with daddy's air pump kit.

And Zachary is all about naming 'eyes, nose, mouth, and ears' lately so I had to catch it while I could.

2 comments:

Tina McAdams said...

Oh that is so great!!! I love playing "where's your..." with kids...of course it is always fun to get the the tummy and tickle them!!! They're growing so fast, Melissa...I can't believe I still haven't officially met them. At this rate they'll be in college before I do!!! hee hee...glad to see you're enjoying mommy-hood.

Unknown said...

They are just too cute! How old are they again?