Friday, June 7, 2013

He did it - he is officially a high school graduate!

Ok blogger peeps, these are bad pictures.  I blame the lighting, the heat, the distance, the fact that I have a new phone and I'm not quite sure how to take pictures with it yet......well probably you should mostly blame me not knowing how to use the new phone, but whatevs.  Last night Matthew graduated.  Oh man, I can't believe it.  I am so incredibly proud of him I can hardly stand it.  I can't believe he is leaving in 2 weeks.  Ok, here come the tears.  Anyway, here are some (not so great) shots of the evening.


 Matthew is standing right behind the flag pole.  I know you can't see him....but he really is there.  He's next in line, promise.

 See...there's his head.  Sort-of.  Again, trust me.  I promise he's there.
 Getting handed his diploma
 Hugging the lady handing him his diploma


 Hugging the principle.  Wow Matthew is big.



 Him looking up at us yelling at him

 Congratulations, graduates!


 This was at 9:30pm last night.  It was actually dark outside but I figured out that my phone / camera / whatever-the-crazy-smart-thing-I-own is has a flash so it looks like it is noon but really it isn't.  Creepy.









 This is the closest these two would get to each other.  So as you will see below, Mike 'helped' them out a bit.  Much to their horrified-ness.

HAPPY GRADUATION MATTHEW - WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: